Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Daily
Do you want a great life?
Yes, of course you do.
Using positive affirmations can help you achieve this!
What are positive affirmations?
Positive affirmations are positive words/ phrases you say to yourself instead of negative words! This way you are more likely to have a positive outlook and start to see some changes in your life!
Found out more about why I use positive affirmations every day.
Positive Affirmations You Can Use
Here are 20 positive affirmations to tell yourself daily:
- Today, I choose to have a fantastic day
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- I am courageous and I stand up for myself.
- I can. I will. End of story.
- I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
- I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.
- My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
- My life is just beginning.
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am successful in what I do
- I’ll keep fighting, I know I am not a quitter. Champions don’t quit and I am a champion.
- I focus on action to create the life I want.
- I deserve to be happy
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I feel joy and contentment in my life.
You can use these positive affirmations as a baseline for using them daily and making changes to your life. When you get more comfortable with the process you can tailor positive affirmations to your goals and dreams and go from there!
Do you use positive affirmations? Which ones do you use?